Terms & Conditions of Use
1. This website is the exclusive property of Jon Woods (hereinafter referred to as the owner or the website's owner), who conceived, designed, coded and fully owns it. For more details, see the Copyright Notice.
2. Your use of this website is conditional upon your acceptance of, and implies your agreement to, the terms and conditions on this page and further implies that you indemnify, and hold harmless, the website's owner and any associated parties, in respect of any injury or loss, caused of suffered, as a consequence, direct or indirect, of your use of this website.
3. Accordingly, you accept that the website's owner and any associated parties shall not be held liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from your use of this website.
4. The website's owner hereby represents that he has taken all reasonable care in creating the content of this website and accordingly hereby disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by the law in all countries from whence this website is visited, all warranties of any kind with respect to your reliance on the content of this website.
5. All external links to third party websites are provided for reference purposes, but please be aware that such websites may not always represent the most up-to-date information; accordingly, you rely on it at your own risk, meaning it is a condition of your use of this website that you accept I can take no responsibility for your reliance on content featured on external websites to which this website links.
6. If you must contact this website's owner, please do so by using the details on the Contact Page.
8. If you submit your email address it is processed exclusively by this website's own in-house system; at no point is any third party email processing website involved.
9. In compliance with EU Anti Spam Laws, this website never seeks to acquire its users' email addresses without their explicit consent.
10. Reasonable effort has been made by the owner to make this website accessible in compliance with the disability discrimination component of the Equality Act 2010, to which end the website is wholly responsive and incorporates aids for automated reading technology.
11. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
12. These terms and conditions may be varied at any time.